Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm back...

Hey...
I'm back
Finally, I'm back!!

I leave here for 1 month,
miss Jenjarom so much...
I never think before that Jenjarom is a good place to stay,
I had sad memories here...
the food here is distasteful...
and too many bad guys here...

But for now,
All of this had changed !!!
my opinion on the things here altered,
I miss all the things here,
especially
my friends,
my mom's cooking,
my family,
the pasar malam...
and many many more !

Why I miss Jenjarom?
I wondered...??!!

Previous,
I don't know that Jenjarom bakuteh is such delicious,
at Genting I just discovered that Jenjarom's bakuteh is tasteful !

Genting is too cold,
I always remember the 'warm weather' here,
at least...
I no need to fear the every time I wake up and my legs touch the cool floor...
You know...?
I have to wear
3 layers of shirt + a pair of sock
when I'm going to have a sleep...
Do u feel I'm too Exaggerate?
oh...NO, dear
I just telling you the truth !!!

I'm back,
there is a little changes in Jenjarom, and also my house...
What I feel when I reached home is:
Woosh, feel so good when coming back,
it is blessful...

What I want to tell you is
LOVE your home henceforward...
Their LOVES will get you HOME !

by_bittercoffee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment