Sunday, December 27, 2009

StiLL

Still, no any progress as I expected.

STRANGERS...
WHATEVER....

Maybe we are not considered as Friend as well,
because we never talk, no contact, even never have eye contact.
I don't kow why and when we have become like this?!
Yet, all of this just like come very naturally, without any sign.
*it, never been explained...
It's horrible and fearful.
Well, these are definitely NOT what I want.

But....nothing I could do right ?!
So what is the next step I should take?


KEEP CHASING PAVEMENTS,
EVEN IF IT LEADS NO WHERE...


by_bittercoffee ^^

1 comment:

  1. SOmetime the things is going so weird just human relationship.It just end like nothing happen before.
    Your pavements will not lead you to no where but it may lead you to somewhere you dream at as you are a good people.
    If the pavement just lead you to no where,just walking through the ending point even the end point is speechless.(that what you think,right?)

    ReplyDelete