Sunday, January 3, 2010

he CHANGE...

I am surprised that you had changed totally !!!
I am touch when you told me all that.
My tears almost come out of my eyes, my feeling was complicated........
Actually, I miss you too.
But why? Why the time just doesn't match ???

You are the one who ever gave me the feeling,
THE ONE,
as your name, The One.

I think I very understand you,
about your characters, attitudes, and manners,
I know about you thoroughly !!!
From our talk,
I know you change is because of me,
I believe it and accept it,
yet.....very happy with it !!!

Previously,
I had a mind intend to turn you into a good egg,
but I failed to do so since then.
Now,
I realized that I did it actually!!!
Maybe I should thanks to XXX,
due to her words, he change........
I respect you as my mom, and I miss you too !!!

But...........all of these are just too late.
If, if you told me all of these when your birthday,
I must nod my head as a child.
However, you had missed the golden opportunity that given for you.

I just want to tell you, you are SUCCESS !!!
YOU ARE SUCCESS !!!
Just keep on the pace, and maybe few years later everything will be different ?!
Including my perception on you ?!
Who knows ??!!

You can do that without me.....
Believe yourself and believe me too, I will always be with you though when you need me.

Keep on changing,
until I think you passed my requirements.

Today is a good day indeed !!!

by_bittercoffee ^^

5 comments:

  1. congratulation to both of you.
    i think the path to the light is not far from you.

    (Please do not let yourself getting injured again.)

    ha ha ha.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.....this person won't lead me to a light path anyway. We are impossible, I'm just perasaan suddenly.
    Sometimes, I don't know how to avoid injuries from me........

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm,i understand that feeling.
    Sometime we throw so much of feeling but get nothing.
    I know it well.
    Maybe just like you.
    ha ha

    In fact do you know who am i?

    ReplyDelete
  4. know la, yong yi la.....ZZZZzzz
    you thought i dono who are you ???!
    lol, btw...long time didn't contact with you, how are you recently? STPM this year, add oil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank.Work hard for the study and take care yourself.

    ReplyDelete