Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shall I ?

I miss you so much, do you know that all this while ?
I hope the one you said was me, the only one, no one else and won't be other one.
Nothing could replace you in bottom of my heart.
You has been wobbling my thought for many times, but you never realize it. And I sure it will goes on for the rest of my life.
No one could ever dacker me, except you !
My thoughts are swaying all the time because of you, and I felt guilty.
My feeling upon you has become stronger and stronger as far as no one could judges about it.
Sometimes, I think that that is kinda stupid to miss a person that might not love me. Moreover, he doesn't know about it.
I miss you every second, every moment, and whatever I am doing.
Do you ?
You are unreadable and elusory.
Shall I be the one, the only one in this world, to rely on you, to care you and to love you ?

by_bittercoffee

Special for someone. The one that told me about stars, sunrise and sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment