Thursday, February 12, 2009

LOVE

What is LOVE?
I wonder...
Who can tell me the answer?

Before LOVE is LIKE,
but I had already forget the feeling of LIKE...
So,
I don't know how to LOVE someone,
because I had skipped the step !

My heart...still stay at him?
I don't know ?!
I want to let go...
But, can I?

I think of him every night...
I want to buy something for him when I went shopping...
I want to see him every second...
I expect his consolation when I felt sad...
I expect his hug when I felt lonely...

But,
I know all of this is impossible,
since he push me outward heartless...

So,
I betting with myself this time...
If I success to forget him,
I will get back my LOVE...
If I fail,
I will lose my LOVE...

Hope I can meet with success finally...
BitterCoffee,
just forget him...ok?

by_bittercoffee ^^

2 comments:

  1. Times nibble at your memories,
    as times passes, the less it left.
    Attempt to slip him from your memories is like,
    making you remember more about him.
    This is what stated in Psychology theories:
    Sometimes reality contradicts the will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. xg...what you said is so deep
    and you even take out the psychology theories !
    haha, anyway
    i try my best...
    it is not worth for me to think of him,
    i know

    by_bittercoffee ^^

    ReplyDelete