Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I miss you

Although you just away for few days, merely 3days, but I am so upset these few days. Just because you're out of my vision.
Am I too dependent on you ? Maybe I just miss you toooo much. I miss you lovely voice, your lovable songs...LOL.

I hope I have Doraemon by my side, therefore I can borrow his "Anywhere Door". Once I open the magic door, you'll appear in front of me and hug me tightly.
I didn't meet you for 2 days, this cause me to feel that you are thousand million miles apart from me. However, I deem that if you're at your home and I'm at my hostel, this lonely and suffering feeling wouldn't exist even though we have not meet for few days.
Every single hour just like one day -- suffering. I want to shout out my feeling to you loudly !!!
Pity me.........no body accompany me this weekend !!! Sad case.

I do miss you very much...
Stupid SSS...I hate you.

by_bittercoffee

No comments:

Post a Comment