Monday, July 20, 2009

New life ~

Already third week I been here,
erm...Actually still ok nia lor,
can get used of the life here...college life !!!
No more form5 and behaved childish and always depends on other people,
all at here need to paddle my own cannoe,
is quite ok in fact.
Can learn many new things...

Sorry for I don't update my blog,
due to the lazy-ness and no time.

My gang,
actually is not gang gua?!
I don't meant to ''hate'' others and don't join them ya,
please don't misunderstand me...
Just we go to study and eat and do homework together lor.
2 Sarawaks and 1 Selangor ( which is me ),
Joined by a leng lui named Ling Ming,
a leng zai named Desmond,
and I...leng lui also ??!!
Wakakakaaaa

Haiz...third week I been here,
but I went shopping for jalan-jalan already 5 times !!!
3x MV
2x 1U
Ishhhh,
not a good thing to study at such a maju place.
Spent money like water.
But actually here is not same as what I expected in KL area,
because you can only found fast food restaurant opened 24 hours within walking distant here,
no mamak instead you know?!
Even my hometown Jenjarom is better than here.
And the food here:
expensive + distasteful

Still many to complain here actually.
To be continue....

p/s: I haven't get my own laptop !!!
So just can online at libary when there is break between classes...
=.='' ... >.<''

by_bittercoffee ^^

6 comments:

  1. and 2 movie hoh?
    and u forget Cineplex Damansara....(neh neh iceage3 that 1 leh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody loves KungFu Fighting !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kim >>
    u misunderstand my meaning jor lar...2 times mid valley !!!

    chen aik >>
    uwhy u say like that leh? i like kung fu fighting meh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. u la missunderstand my meaning....hahaha...
    explain to you later,hohoho,kalah punya belanja.

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want to prepare food in KL,this will not required much if you food can sollow beside the 5 star hotel.

    Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kim>> what u mean har?? don understand la,haiyo! lol,explain to me lor

    ReplyDelete