Saturday, July 25, 2009

A rush weekend

Went to Sg. Wang and Times Square on Friday after class,
together with my gang again:
Ling Ming and Desmond.
Having our lunch at Sushi Station,
damned it !!!
Distasteful, not nice at all !!!
So angry with this !!!
A sushi restaurant but they don't have the japanese kicap (is sweet in taste instead of salty)
Walao,
the most bad japanese restaurant i went lar...
Advise here:
don't ever go there...
Trust me.

Reached our hostel about 10.00pm more.
Tired.

Then,
called them out,
go to level 1 to do homework....
Is quite exagarate --
we went back to our room respectively only after the guard come to halau us and switch off all the light !!!
LOL....
2.00am ++ that time,
is late...

Today woke up at 11.30am,
take my breakfast+lunch at Subway.
After that prepare to go to Zong Jie's convo,
at Setapak there.
Damned sienz there,
luckily Ling Ming accompanied me there...xD
Back from the convo and reached my hostel about 6.30pm,

7.00pm go to take my dinner at PJ Oldtown
( never been there, happy )
Eat chicken rice claypot.
Quite nice the herbal chicken soup there,
is recommendable to you all, lol

Kim fetch me back,
thanks ya ^^
Forget jor reached about what time?!
We went Banting yum cha with Huai and Hui Ngor.

Kim continued with his next round;
Huai, Hui Ngor and I also continued our next round after McD.
Reached home at 1.00am !!!
Woosh, late already...

Tomorrow need to go back again...
=.=lll
Go back in the afternoon if board bus,
at night if someone want to fetch me?!
Heavy eyes now,
still update my blog...>.<
Okey,
that's all....Good night !!

p/s: Don't ever sleep late this time, my black eyes and eye bags appeared...not leng lui jor !! ><

by_bittercoffee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment