Friday, July 31, 2009

Overheard

Already long time didn't update my blog jor.
Okay,
let's write about movie today.
Lol.

Went to watch Overheard yesterday before I coming back Jenjarom,
at Summit.
The directors are Alan Mak and Felix Chong,
and the actors are Daniel Wu, ChingWan Lau, Louis Koo.

Really nice,
you should have a watch on it!!!
Though I was sleepy and tired in the cinema,
it content some funny scene and some 18SX script,
lol.

Well,
I dislike to watch HK movie before,
because I thought they are too bad as I watched few times very bad before,
but the movie yesterday change my mind.
I would watch this movie again if someone treat me to watch gek,
wakkaaaa.

And the ending is some touching --
I almost get my tear out.
What a pain to lost the whole family and had a broken body!!!
ChingWan Lau is tough enough to encounter all this.

Long time didn't watch such a good HK movie !!
Satisfied.

p/s: I missed the starting because I'd take my dinner.

Thanks for fetching me back
and
bring me to watch movie ya.

by_bittercoffee ^^

2 comments:

  1. Ppl here busy for finals and H1N1, ppl there in Jenjarom esp the one who is currently a student of HELP enjoys her movie Overheard while other ppl here being overburden by their finals. what a big contrast, tempting me to cease studying and start craving for movies and series !
    Nvmd, going to have three weeks holiday after finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakakaa, eh, im also very busy de la...everyday the time seems not enough to use!

    ReplyDelete