Sunday, August 2, 2009

Samsung R420

Hoorey !!!

Finally I had my own laptop !!!
Went to PC fair today ( last day ),
just to select and buy it.

My first laptop was Samsung,

actually is quite out of my expectation.

I thought I'd buy Campaq or Dell....

Lol.



At first,
I was hestitating between Toshiba and Samsung.
Toshiba had a better reputation,
bacause it'd already established in Malaysia for many years
while Samsung only established in our country only 2 years !
And the spec in both model were almost the same.
Finally,
I made up my mind to buy Samsung !!!

Samsung R420,
black in colour,
RM 2,399.00




Processor speed - 2.16GHz
Processor - Pentium Dual-Core
Amt of RAM - 4 GB
Hard drive - 320 GB
Optical drive - DVD writer
Graphics hardware - Intel GMA 4500MHD
Diagonal screen size - 14 inch
Operating system - Win Vista Home Premium
Weight w/battery - 2.24 kg
Wireless LAN - 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g
Webcam - Yes
INSURANCE - 1 year


The dealer told me that Samsung had already produced laptop in overseas for many years,
though laptop of Samsung just came in the market of Malaysia recently.

Cool man,
whole black and match with my handphone,
black Samsung U700.

p/s: My dad paid for it !!! Happy+touch...
I love you, my dearest dad, mum and sister !!!

by_bittercoffee ^^

2 comments:

  1. me also wan buy ady...
    but i buy the toshiba n the price between RM1500 only...xixi...quite cheap de...
    u are samsung supporter hor....
    always buy then product, my hm jz got the LED tv is samsung only nia...
    the phone mai gao ngo....haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....siao lor!!!
    everyone said that ishouldn't buy samsung, haiz!!!!!!
    no mood jor la, toshiba which model u buy?

    ReplyDelete