Sunday, August 9, 2009

LowMaJi Steamboat

Went to Puchong on Friday....
Just to eat at the Low Ma Ji what what Szechuan spicy steamboat.
Before-hand,
something funny happened that I would like to share with you guys:
LM and I went to Subang.
I wait for Kim while LM wait for Wooi Keong.
I told Kim that I'd arrived at 6.00pm.
Lol....
We reached KL Central jor,
then need to go to Subang Jaya by KTM.
You know,
we'd catched the WRONG train which go to the opposite direction !!!!
Damned yu...
The first time to get in wrong train....
Xia sui, lose face.
Haizzzz..........z.zzzzz.........
So reached Subang late.

Okey,
right back to the steamboat.
It is a buffet steamboat,




RM21.00 per person exclusive the drinks.
We ordered two soups --
broth and spicy (intermediate).
I don't really like its broth --
it's herbal soup with some pepper flavour.
I like the most:
coagulated pig's blood (QQ) and especially instant boiled mutton (fresh);
I hate the most:
pig's intestine (smelly) and various kind of fish balls (lame).



My lovely blood-red coagulated pig's blood.



Mutton.....I didn't eat beef that night.

There are many veggies, meat and seafood for you to choose.
I pick a whole plate of veggies:
mushroom, lotus, corn, cabbage......etc.




There are also roasted prawn, hot dog and small squid.
Damned nice their roasted food with spicy sauce.

Oopsss,
and one more important thing is their sauces --
you can mix whatever ingredients that you like.
Eg:
mashed garlic, fried onion, sesama, mashed peanut, spring onion, parsley and +++++ so on.
I think this is their extraordinary thing that other shops won't do it.


The scent of the sauce remain in your mouth well if you chewed slowly.

Your tongue may become FEELINGLESS if you keep eating the spicy one !!!
Though I admit that I'm quite a spicy-lover tak boleh tahan.
But,
it's very exciting to enjoy it slowly and chit-chat.

MUTTON !!!!! I love you so much....

p/s: It's impressing and recommendable to you guys, but still not enough to let me say that:" It's perfectly tasteful."

by_bittercoffee ^^

4 comments:

  1. woosh~a great meal .bring me forward ,jia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. esthar,
    she duno how to go already lo...hahaha...


    Next time try yuan's @sunway....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wau....lao ma zi...
    then is my shop lo..
    lou ma zi=apoo lo..
    haha...
    want go try try le..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ys & kim:
    eh..i think maybe i know lor, don pandang rendah saya !!!
    easy nia mah...straight only !!! kaka
    I simply say say nia...heheee

    ReplyDelete