Monday, August 17, 2009

untitled

Watching episode just now,
it let me think of someone and something that really touched my heart.

I think of HIM......
And this made me sorrow again.

This morning,
he'd sms me....
Only 3 words in the message:
谢谢你...

I don't know why he thanks me?
Really wondering.
He never contact me since that day,
long long long time ago.......
And today,
he suddenly texted me,
of course I was surprised !!!!
I'm happy?
Or other feeling inside my heart?
I even don't know ?!
Weird feeling......
But I thought that he'd sent to the wrong person ?
I rather believes this is the truth !!!

I don't know why?
I thought I'd already put down the burden since his birthday?!
What had happened to me?
No one can really answer me or help me.
Why he acts like a wandering ghost,
always appear in my mind ?!

I want my life to stay away from him FOREVER !!!
But his words still engraved in my heart,
and it hurts me truly deeply.

Recently,
that frightening feeling come to me again.
It makes me don't know how to react with it.
So.......
I choose to escape from it.

Just to keep the situation now,
don't try to change it please.....
Okay?
And,
don't ask me any question.
Please don't !!!!!

Everytimes the feeling come up to me,
then I will restore to alone again........
Because my heart can't occupy any other person inside.

Our sweet and sad memories rewind in my brain.
I saw all the picture we had together;
every words you said;
every action you did.
I just realized that:
I really miss you.....

I know you would never see this blog and know my feeling.
Just let me note down the memories about you and me.
You may not know,
I introduced you to all my friends --
I showed them our sweet pictures that you'd lost them when your house being break-into.
I keep them in a good condition,
I don't want nothing left in our memories.
Yet,
your big brown eyes is the one that I always mention to people.
I remember your look,
the handsome one when we took that picture.....

p/s: Your happiness is my happiness.....So, please be happy !!!

by_bittercoffee ^^

6 comments:

  1. often be the poor lover aside.aiseh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime while someone struggles to stay away from something, without knowledge, he/she unconsciosly stick closer to the thing he/she tries to keep distance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then....how to stay away from it without getting closer to it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes, only death can do it.XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. walao...means that u ask me to die? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. that ppl call u to dead is not a goodfren 绝交 with him!!!but tis is only the way~~haha.....kidding nia lar...then grab back him lar...

    ReplyDelete