Thursday, August 6, 2009

Holiday...

Fuyoh....
Finally,
my 3 weeks holiday is coming !!!
Though it merely 3 weeks,
but is the longest holidays for me.
Lol,
Im so excited can go back to my lovely home,
and meet all my dear family members and friends.

However,
my holidays are quite pack...
Occuppied with activities.
My shcedule as below:
8/8 - JH's house party.
9/8 - Free time, must hang out with friends.
10/8 - Lilian come to KL for her brother's graduation, I may go to find her if her time is allowed.
- Go to KL Central to bring Ling Ming to my home.
10-12/8 - Bring LM to play around and eat some ho liao as well.
12/8 - Go back to my hostel with LM.
13/8 - Attend my LAN clas and may stay at hostel to accompany LM because she go back to Sarawak on 14/8.
14/8 - Go back to Jenjarom.
15-16/8 - Go to New Era for 30 hour Famine Camp.
17-18/8 - Finally I have free time, but still need to do homework.
19/8 - Go back to my hostel in the afternoon.
20/8 - Attend the LAN class, then go back to Jenjarom again.
23/8 - Go to Bukit Jalil also for the 30 hour Famine activity.
24-27/8 - Go Kampar to find my dearest sister and all my Genting friends as well as my dear LiYen.
28-31/8 - Free time. But need to pack up my playful mood and get ready to attend classes. May go countdown on 30/8.

See. Really pack right?
But I like the feel of rushing here and there.
Lol.....

p/s: So charm...still have LAN classes though in the holidays !!! Arghhh.

by_bittercoffee ^^

2 comments:

  1. 哇。。。好多节目咯。。。
    期待学校放假,更期待11~12月的假期。。。
    呵呵。。。XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你现在当老师更好啦,更多假期咯,比我还多
    哈哈哈。。。

    ReplyDelete