Friday, August 21, 2009

pLay GirL?

I read a book recently....
About a guy has two girlfriends,
and how he deals with it.
I like this book very much !!!
The word or sentence he says in the novel is splendid.
After sometimes I will post the sentence up here.
So,
just look forward it ya !

The point I want to say here......
is.........
After being hurt,
I've became an another person,
that you guys may not know....
Quite hard to understand right?!

I've changed my view toward LOVE,
or even I can't define the word 'LOVE' for now.
It become blurr.......
I don't know what is LOVE ???
And I don't want to LOVE anymore,
unless I meet the one that I really really want to LOVE.....
but is hard !!!

The one I loved don't love me,
and who I don't love loved me.

Actually I'm not can't put down you,
just my heart feels lonely,
and so I'll think of you.....
Just all.

Try to find another way to reassure my loneliness.
YOU may know what I mean here.

by_bittercoffee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment