Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pantai Kelanang

Yohoooo.....
We went to Pantai Kelanang when LM at my house.
Actually that was also my first time visit to Pantai Kelanang though it very near to my house.

Pantai Kelanang is quite a new beach for me,
and it located only next to Pantai Morib.
Listened to my friends,
Pantai Kelanang is well-known for its white colour sand instead the grey one.
Though it is "new",
but the cleanliness is same as Pantai Morib --
dirty + brown colour sea water.
Yet,
not much developement there,
no beautiful pondok or even a bench,
the trees are still small.



So it gave me the sense of HOT.
I only able to find a stall sells candy and junk food.
Hence,
no much people when we at there,
we even can count the number of people.

Of course,
we'd took many photos.....



1, ,2, 3......Jump !!!


Walao, what I'm doing?

We hang our shoes on the tree.


Just for fun...lol

At night,a bit sot.....

Lol,

we went to Tanjung Sepat,
but just for ikan bakar --

Ah Fu Xiao Yu.

Great day we'd passed.


by_bittercoffee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment