Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Edward VS his Smile

Lol ~
I'd promised someone to write a post especially about him.......

Yea,
he is Edward Tan (if I don't get wrong his surname) --
a 17 years old handsome guy from Kedah,
tall (more than 170cm but less than 180cm) and dark skin,
has a very sweet and warm smile,
looked on the square and dull,
but talkative,
outspoken,
quite a shy person (only in my opinion),
loves football very much: more than basketball,
wanna be a lawyer one day (I don't know whether he'd changed his mind ?!).
And I bet he will get flying colour result in his coming SPM !!!

p/s: Girls, he is a perfect man...who want his handphone number?

p/s: Am I truly understand you? Lol....we only met ONCE !
So, is good enough to have such detail information about you.

I knew this 'perfect' guy in Mantin, Negeri Sembilan --
the xueji 'Quan Guo Ying' camp.
I ever mentioned about him in my older post if you guys attention about this.
Let me clarify beforehand:
please don't make fun of me after you read the article below ya....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In the 'Quan Guo Ying' camp,
he was one of the participant that represent Kedah.
The first glance I saw him,
he was smiling when the activity was in progressed.
His smile was warm enough to lighten up my heart that time,
and he looked very cute and amiable when he's smiling.
Yet,
I could know that he is a sportman by his muscled figure--
sunshine and healthy looked.
He was wearing basketball attires,
so so so handsome !!!
He was so attractive to me because I'd found my ex's reflection on him.
But seriously,
he is special to me not because of my ex.

When he looking at me,
automatically I smiled to him,
and so he responsed to it politely......
Funny thing we did --
we just smiling to each other throughout the camp !!!
When he was running,
he also smile when saw me.
p/s: Your mouth sour or not? xD

SMILE ~ bring us closer.....

I knew that he was in the same group with my junior in the camp.
So after back home (actually I was still in the way back home) I got his handphone number....
Lol,
you know how happy I'm that time ?!

But,
I want to complain something here.....
You didn't reply my messages,
damned sad and disappointed !!!
The day I almost give up and then you texted me suddenly.
I was surprised and of course excited for the whole day !!!
Hence,
our realtionship established.

Until now,
what is our relationship?
I think we may consider as BEST friend ??!!
At least we share our secret and talk about the problems we faced.......
But,
ask me this question after years.....
Lol,
Edward, you know the reason I says this.
xD

Smile~

by_bittercoffee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment