Friday, July 3, 2009

HELP me

Don't scared with the tittle ya,
I'm not sending out an SOS,
but I just pursueing knowledge in HELP University College.
Kakakaaaa...

I supposed to go to HUC on 3rd of July,
so I went there as appointed.
Hrm,
woke up at 5.45am and done with all the preparations.
Departed at 7am from TPG after having our breakfast.
Dad, mom, sister and I...
4 of us went to HUC for my registration.

I was shocked when I get to know that the orientation finish at 1pm and after that there is a campus tour.
We can check in after all these done !!!
Pity my dear parents and sister...
Hahaaa,
so I didn't follow the orientation,
I just sneaked off on the way...

Nice day I had --
knew 2 new friends.
One girl and one guy.
The girl is mixed-race --
Korean + Malaysian.
Cool man !!!
Snow white skin and she is cutie.
Opps,
she also may become my roommate after this.
And as for the guy,
he come from Sarawak,
same with me --
got JPA scholarship.
Happy when I knew that he is one of the scholar of JPA.
Of course he is not handsome as Raymond Lam,
but may categoried into nice-looking group,
is a gentleman I think.

Will go to HELP tomorrow,
check-in my hostel -- HELP Residence.
Hope everything do well....
Wish me luck ya.

by_bittercoffee ^^

2 comments:

  1. keke....korean girl dunwan be ur roommmmmmmate....pity u =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaa...nvm la, im independent n tough !!!
    kaka, come find me when u free ya... ^^

    ReplyDelete