Monday, June 29, 2009

Pleasant Sunday

Sunday,
a pleasant Sunday I'd passed !
Hahaaa,
go shopping with my family.
Actually the main purpose was to buy my stuff for school opening.
Many many stuff I'd bought,
hundreds+++ spent !!!

Then,
having our dinner at Kimgary.
Hrmm.....
A satisfied dinner we got,
it was tasteful indeed.
p/s: Before that, I dislike to go to Kimgary, because the food there was distasteful. After that night, my perception undergo an U-turn.

Cheese spagetti in twin sauce


Unagi baked rice with double cheeses

Prawn and salmon baked rice with double cheeses

Spain seafood fried rice

Remarks:
The cheese spagetti in twin sauce is unpalatable. The white sauce = sweet corn, its delicious aroma is not reveal completely, tasted quite weak; the red sauce = tomato sauce, the same problem it had, not sour enough. So this dish is totally failed.
I ordered Unagi baked rice with double cheese. It was a delicate dish gave me a good appetite !!! Unagi is undoubtly tender its flesh, yet the particular scent of unagi was permeated in my mouth. The double cheeses mixed by two types of cheese owned a different taste. It was the most successful baked rice I tasted.
Prawn and salmon baked rice with double cheeses had the same comment with what I'd ordered.
As for the Spain seafood fried rice tasted quite nice, is a pretty good idea to be recommended to others.

After full up,
we have a watch of movie -- Transformer II.
Wowww,
a good show !!!
I want to watch it since 23rd of June night ( my birthday ),
but nobody to accompany me and the tickets were all sold out.
So,
my great dad brought us to watch it on Sunday.
I love Transformer....
I also want to buy the black shirt that sales in Petronas,
but really sad -- all were out of stock !!!
Haiz....
It made me really frustrating.

by_bittercoffee ^^

2 comments:

  1. Ha,look so good.
    Remind me a pleasant that i chase for.....


    I just passing by

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a date with your love one in the weekend ba...good idea,,, ^^

    ReplyDelete