Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tagged by Lonely Boy

1.Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to be kissed?
Haha, why I want to tell you? Keep secret...

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Don't want to wake up...felt sleepy !!!

3. Who was the last person you took a photo with?
My best friends...

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Hrmm...don't know?!

5. Will you ever donate blood?
No, but I want to donate !!! But..please wait if I gain weight, haha

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Of course...everyone did

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
I'm kind-hearted larr please....

8. What does your last text msg say?
I love you....
p/s: Just believe it if you believe...wakkaka

9. What are you thinking of right now?
Why all of these questions so lame?!

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Yeah..I do

11. What time did you go to bed last night?
Around 3.00am

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Tee is something related with golf ?! I never play it...

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Yes...

14. Who was the last person who texted you?
Forgot jor...

Ten lucky people to do this quiz:
1. Mushroom
2. Ah Joy
3. Esthar
4. Vivian
5. Crystal
6. Jing Huai
7. Apoo
8. Mossie
9. Zheng Zheng
10. Rose

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
Best friend...

16. Is no.3 a male or female?
Female

17. If no.7 and no.1 got together, would it be good?
Impossible, they even don't know each other...

18. What is no.1 studying about?
Science stream previous, now is art stream...

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
Who you meant by THEM?

20. Is no.4 single?
No...If I don't get wrong

21. Say something about no.2.
I hate her sometimes...but she is lovable sometimes too !!! An important person to me...

22. What do you think about no.3 and no.6 being together?
Kakakaaa...Impossible, all of us are best friends, only if they are playing lesbian

23. Describe no.9.
A sampat + funny ji mui...

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight?
They will not fight larr, don't think too much !!

25. Do you like no.8?
Yea...quite loh, haha

by_bittercoffee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment