Wednesday, June 24, 2009

3rd of July

Today was arousing by mom -- your JPA letter arrived jor, wake up...
When I heard the letter, I jumped up from the bed immediately ! Without brush my teeth or wash my face, I was prompting to the living room to take a view of it. Though I'm not so pleased with the course that I'd chosen, but all was the foregone conclusion -- unchangable !!!

Pharmacy wasn't my first choice, but since I knew that I will pursue this in the future, I've made up my mind to concentrate on it.....to accept the consequence of a mistake and try to adapt myself thereto, that's what we call in chinese 将错就错 as mentioned by Chen Aik xg. Maybe....maybe it will be better?! God knows...

Hey friends, I will move to HELP University College in Damansara campus on 3rd of July. Challenges are laying ahead of me, either college life or every day life...come across with different kinds of people and survive under a stiff condition. Henceforward, I have to paddle my own canoe, without mum's maunder, dad's care, friends' accompany; I need to wash my clothes by myself, wake up by myself, get food by myself from somewhere else, manage all the stupid stuff by myself....
p/s: I even don't know how to wash clothes....haiz, just knew to throw all the clothes into the laundry machine instead !

After I read all the booklets and papers given, I found that HELP is not bad also....has easy access to public transportation, postal offices, supermarkets, shopping complexes, banks, restaurant and other public amenities. Besides, from the hostel I could reach the campus within few minutes by walking. Yet, WiFi internet access is available and air-cond, water dispenser, laundry facilities and many other facilities are being prepared well. So, just accept the fate though I dissatisfied, haiz ! I've canceled the part time at Genting due to the hurry date -- have to replenish my formal wardrobe and also commodities.

Well, I'm looking forward on it...

Mood: Sad + wonder + disappointed
Conclusion: I'm not so happy, either world of feeling or study.

by_bittercoffee ^^

2 comments:

  1. HELP is a private college, sure well-equipped~ Haha. I think it's near Jjr, so should not be a problem for u to come back every week.
    Before coming to INTI, same with u, i thought i was about to lead a life, a really tough life without family affection and love. I thought i have to wash my clothes, clean the room, do all the chores. But finally it ends up as: I take my clothes back every week, fling into laundry machine. Otherwise, jz paying money to use washing machine here in INTI.
    So..Jz be prepared to enter a new milestone in your life. Again, strive and thrive !

    ReplyDelete