Sunday, June 7, 2009

>>>NewS

Hey buddy....
I will go to HELP soon,
for foundation in pharmacy,
but which branch would go for haven't known yet....
If I get CGPA 3.33 or above,
I can continue my study in IMU for degree.
And,
I'd already surf the website of HELP,
it remained August intake left...
Hmm.m,
I think maybe I'm one of it?!

That day I called JPA,
an officer received my call and asked me to call another officer in charge.
So I followed their way --
I called the appointed officer.
Nobody picked up my call....
No matter how many calls I'd called,
Du Du....Du Du....Du Du....
I'm boiling with rage !!!
How come their services so soooo disappointing?!
=.=lll

Afterward,
I got another extension number of JPA.
Finally I got a respond and knew what college or university I would pursue my study....
However,
I need to wait for the damned offered letter !!

Friends around me always ask me these questions:
When you go to study?
Where you go?
What course you take?
Kakakaka,
so I answered here once to get rid your doubt....

Wish me luck ya...

by_bittercoffee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment