Wednesday, June 3, 2009

=.=lll

Yesterday,
I laid on the bed...
Suddenly my phone was ringing,
was my friend dear Joy,
she asked me to go to Astro.
As I was too bored stay at home,
so I said YES to her...

Though I didn't know go there for what,
I promised her and KL....
When I reached there,
I still didn't know what competition or any performance there?!

Actually,
we went there for recording ASQ
p/s: What is that ???!

Haiz....
we hungry over 12h,
stomach was flaten entirely !!!
I just knew that I was slimy...
=.=lll

The main purpose we went for is Joy's friends' competition,
but we also regarded as the audience of another competition --
新秀大赛
The record invested around 4h...
As you know,
we were SITTING on the FLOOR.
Damn it !!!

The competition is 创作大赛
Team named AQUILA...
Woww,
I loved the song that made by AQUILA much.....

And they successfully to got in to final,
I think they are the most geng team that can get Champion!!!

There was another PK competition,
wakaka,
we saw the champion of 2005-2008 新秀
Happy.ing

Back home around 4.00am,
but I didn't felt sleepy at all...
This was a big problem,
I think I should change my lifestyle.
Hope I can do it !!!

by_bittercoffee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment