Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tired

Yesterday just came back from Mantin,
a place of Negeri Sembilan,
it took only 10 minutes to Seremban....

There was a 全国营 held by 森州学记
I met someone that I saw HIS reflection within him.
Wakaka,
that guy looked quite cute and straightforward.
He gave me the sense of familiar in my first glance,
his smile is so sweet and cordial...
Named Edward !!!

Of course,
we didn't missed the chance to buy the well-known Siew Pao at Seremban.
Astonishingly,
we'd bought over hundred Siew Paos at 亚洲烧包
Hmm.m,
it tasted fairly palatable.....

Yet,
we also ate the noodles with sirloin at Seremban morning market that was recommended by Mossie,
it is dried noodles but not soup noodles,
rather special I ever ate......
But there was also little shy of insufficiency....

Opps,
I also experienced something excitingly games:
jumped out from 1 storey high,
climbed up to 1 storey by using extremely thick hemp rope....
These games I never try before,
though they are merely so-so.
I could imagine the feeling of people who suicide by jumping out from high,
it need great courages indeed....
And there is a also a BOMBSHELL:
Chin Hor also jumped for it !!!
Become everyone's focus point.....

I was pretty tired,
though we only go there for 2days 1night,
because we were awaked by 8am....
Couldn't continued to sleep due to the tiresome noise !!!
This made us lack of energy in the returned trip.

by_bittercoffee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment