Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Don't know what to say ?!

I just saw his comment in my older post few days ago.
He said he never hate me instead of care about me,
I'm so happy when get to know this....

But,
I saw the words in his facebook just now,
and also the shoutout in his friendster.
I was depressed in odd...
No mood + sad completely !!!
Just like a leaking balloon,
I'm frustating.....

I'd like to ask him what had happened,
but I don't have the courage to ask him about all this....
So I assumed the wounds I made on him before as an excuse:
he doesn't has a MUST-reason to love me or to wait me !!!

I was wearing yellow stocking -- jealous !!!
The vinegar smell permeated the surrounding air.
I just realized that actually he carried weight in my heart....

p/s: specially for my prince.

by_bittercoffee ^^

2 comments:

  1. Hei,be brave,girl.
    Find someothing to talk to him,
    I know it isn't easy,
    i knew it.
    But,
    caring about someone,
    just be brave to talk to him.
    I know you care about him,
    just be brave.
    I know someone will support you.

    I am just passing by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ya, I will be brave...
    but at least not to him anymore

    ReplyDelete