Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tg. Sepat

There was a xueji camp at Tg. Sepat couple days ago, concerning to help or service the villagers.
I think it was a very good experience for the city dweller. They walked house by house to asked them for permission to clean their house... Either sweep the floor or sweep the dried leaves, either wipe the windows or clean up the ditch. And walked under the eye of heaven...
Damned hot !!!
But we are special, we got umbrella and were driving, lol...coz we are their senior !!!





We ate the famed seafood bah kut teh there. Err...not really astonishingly delicious, only special for its name (seafood) I think. It even uncomparable with the pork bah kut teh !!!

Then, we also bought the well-known Pao there... Thanks to the boss, he offered us 120 Paos !! Cool... xD. There are 6 types of Paos, but I only ate one -- vegetable Pao. They said the Preserved Vegetable ( mui choi) Pao is tasteful...but I can't taste it though I have a chance to buy it before I went back ! Comment: Only a little shy palatable than the common pao. It worth one and half star more than the ordinary pao !

The one that I want to recommend was the roasted fish >> ''Ah Fu Shao Yu''. Outstanding roasted fish I ever ate, because my hometown's roasted fish only sting-ray with piquancy sauce !!! You should try the roasted fish there if you go there, is worthy...believe me !!!

p/s: This post may categoried as a food article...hahaha

Yea...I love to eat indeed !!! Just let it be...lol

by_bittercoffee ^^

2 comments:

  1. 你们到Tg.Sepat有很多美食可享用,
    我只是自己买了一个面包果腹。
    嗯,还有,那120包,我吃了一个半,呵呵。

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaa..pity ming wei !!!
    but u enjoy snapping there...

    ReplyDelete