Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tell me why?

I was crying unexpectedly,
I never think that I will ever cry because of you.
But it did happened !!!

I know it was my fault --
to let you go away...
I don't appreciate you when you was by my side;
afraid to lose you when you are gone...

Why?
Why people always learn to cherish the love one only after when they lose them?
Is suffering,
heart-pain severely....

What we had has come and gone.
I try to hide what I feel inside,
and I turn around,
you're with her now.
I just can't figure it out.....
I can't seem to face the truth,
I'm just a little too not over you...

Everything was coming too sudden,
before I digest or accept it.
I just can't accept it !!!

If I tell you that I love you,
would you come back to me?
I regret everything I said,
I want to get back your heart,
but there is no way to take it all back !!!

Love is gone....

by_bittercoffee ^^

4 comments:

  1. I dunwan to get 'sorry'.....
    but u r not wrong...
    im sorry...cant control myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei am i too busy to mind someone's businessif i say something here?
    I know you feeling at that time well.
    But just be happy,girl.
    Promise me,Ok?
    There are many people caring about you.
    At least i will support you.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Run:
    haha, i know you always support me,
    and also thanks for your support...
    i'm ok....

    ReplyDelete