Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Birthday To Myself

23.06.2009
Yep,
is my 18years old birthday.
Received many wish messages from friends,
my phone was ringing unstopped,
till my phone's message memory was full...

The first surprised I got was at about 1.00am.
JH came my house and called me out,
then KL was all of a moment jumped out from one side,
his hands were holding something...
Eager to know what it is?
Kakaaa,
it was ice-cream...vanilla flavour !!!
I ate it though I'm not really love it,
indicated that I appreciated their intention...
3 persons ate up the whole box of ice-cream !!!
They bought the candles that will rekindle when I blow it...
The candles eventually gave up and die out only after I blew it for so many times !!!
I think the surface of ice-cream was full of my saliva.
Ngek ngek ngek....

Then deep in the night,
someone called me...
We chat for quite a long time,
till 3.00am if I don't get wrong.
Is a warm called....

We appointed to singk at Greenbox by 3.00pm,
because I can get the privilege out of any charge.
On the way to JJ,
sampat Hui Ngor asked me to close my eyes.
Haiyo,
of course I know what you all want to do larr...
But I'm really very happy when I get my present !!!
Is touched...
The birthday card and I received and also the snow white polar bear.
Thanks to all of you ya,
love you all, dear friends....muackksx.

Next surprised come to Greenbox.
All of them get out and only left Esthar with me.
I knew there will be another pleasantly surprise,
but I don't know what is it.
They came back with a birthday cake and a bottle of champagne.
I love the cake though it was distasteful,
it been DIY by themself !!!
Actually I appreciated their kindly feelings to DIY the cake,
is great !
p/s: Allow me to use the phrase from Kim: it is hard to pretend that I know nothing when you all is doing something !!!
That's all for my 2009 birthday.
Quite happy but there is also some unhappiness....
However,
just be happy !!!
by_bittercoffee ^^

5 comments:

  1. Cheh...that's y saying mine was kolot, Haha !
    true, someone is obligated for ur surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ChenAik:
    Haha, really mah...all the words u sent to me kolot mah, just like when everyone use it in CNY...kakkaaa!!! Who you meant oo??

    Huai:
    nothing lar...secret lorr !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used those words in CNY purposedly.
    want to make u laugh, but seem it doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ChenAik:
    I was laughing la..don disappointed with your 'gao xiao' skill...
    haaa, i sambil laughing and sambil think that u r kolot ma...

    ReplyDelete