Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm sorry...dear

Those days,
gloomy day again within me !!
Everything I saw was in black and white,
neither colour nor happiness
I'd countered....
No reasons come up to my mind.

Maybe,
it is due to the scene of the episode I'd watched?!
Wondering....
I realised that I missed the past in fact,
the part that I thought memorable.
Sweet-est in my mind,
chilly wether and warm hug....

But,
he seems to escape from me....
I knew it by no reason ?!
Hmm.m,
this would be good...maybe
Who knows?!
I supposed to get this,
I'm just too bad,
to hurt him !!!


I would rather hurt myself,
than to ever make you cry...
If there is another chance,
I will not hurt you agian !!!

I'm so sorry...dear !

by_bittercoffee ^^

2 comments:

  1. if thr is another chance,
    u sure u won't hurt me again???


    -'XiAo Ji3'-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I don't have the qualification to assure it...I scared !!!

    ReplyDelete