Saturday, November 28, 2009

At least...

I can't read your mind,
I don't even know what are you thinking.
You so cool to me recently,
do you know that I'm upset because of this?

Just be friend,
I knew about this..........

But,
at least you don't leave me in a sudden,
I can't get used the life without you.
Can you slow down your pace to leave me ?
Can you use 50 years to leave me SLOWLY ?

Can you leave me slowly ???

Your sudden changed of attitude upset me,
360 degree changed.......
I wonder if you miss me everyday before you sleep ?!

No one can read your mind.

I rather be a vampire,
so that I can read your mind,
at least I won't be suffering as now......

Miss you so much....

by_bittercoffee ^^

6 comments:

  1. be a vampire???
    if u become a vampire,when u gigit me...
    direct let me die....haha~~

    my dear...TOWN...
    i'll help u beat tat guy de...
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. what TOWN ??
    lol...i wont let you die my dear, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. 无情
    永远不会痛,
    痴情,
    只会烦而痛。

    明明就是痴情人,
    却说自己无情人。

    (永毅的无情便是花心人)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not all vampire can read minds, you should say, vampire like "Edward Cullen". :P

    Well, don't stop the earth from spinning on it's route, let the nature runs by itself. What you have to do is to enjoy it, not stressing yourself from it. The time will come when it's time. So what's the point of feeling bad? It will come someday.

    Cheer up dude. :P

    (sry for the deletion of the previous post, typing error.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yongyi: I agree with you, or maybe i should become like that to protect myself from being hurt?! but it's hard to achieve...
    shaun: maybe you are right?! but just too pain...

    ReplyDelete