Thursday, November 26, 2009

Inconsolable

I cover my face with blanket,
I realized, it is dark,
I couldn't see anything...
How stupid I am.

Just keep chasing pavements even if it leads nowhere ?!
Or would it be a waste even if I knew my place,
should I leave it there?

Tears drop into my heart,
bitter and salty indicate my feeling.
How thorny my heart is,
sorry....
It's unacceptable,
I just couldn't accept it as a FACT !!!

I'm inconsolable............

Why?
I thought *IT* once again come near to me,
but it leave me cruelty eventually,
only LONELY and GRIEVE accompany me late at night.

Love
is
BEAUTIFUL
however,
it
sometimes
TORTURE
one's
brittle
heart.

Brittle is a material which breaks without undergoes plastic deformation.
Yet,
the material is exactly my heart.

STAY OR LEAVE

by_bittercoffee ^^

1 comment: