Friday, November 13, 2009

Disappointed

I'm just so disappointed....
Haiz,

I don't know whether you will see this post or not ?!
But,
seriously....
I rather you don't come back,
at least.....
At least there is hope against hope on you.
I was so excited before you come back,
you would never know how happy I was !!!
But....
But....
But....
You just seems like the other way round.
I'm just too upset about it,
Girl is very sensitive,
you never know about this.
Just because of what you commented in my FB is for Ngo but not me !!!!
At least you should show that you care about me in fact.
However,
you didn't !!!!!!!!
You know ???!
What I said 'qing xim',
is really qing xim....

Fine,
because I'm not the important one to you,
but you are the one always affected my emotion !!!
Moreover,
I heard something about you.....
So HURT !!!

And I just don't know everything about you,
so I don't have the might to doubt on you,
you never tell me what are you thinking ?!
Quite sicken me !!!

p/s: Today no more ^^
but a crying emotion.....

by_bittercoffee T.T

3 comments:

  1. dontmind 'it' ,
    there's some thin better than 'it' is waiting for U @@@

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...ys, u used the word 'it'? so bad la you !!!
    i miss him.....another him ya...lol

    ReplyDelete