Sunday, November 8, 2009

You make me smile

Once again,
today is Sunday.
I HATE SUNDAY !!!
This day always make me down and sad !!!

I HATE SUNDAY !!!

Down+upset+stress+moody+quiet+unlovely look

In order to increase the reliable of this experiment,
this scenario is repeated every week.
And the conclusion is SUNDAY will make WJ very down.

On the bus,
I never talk,
never smile.
My face was so 'busuk'.
The journey was so long to me today !!!
I need a hug,
a warmth and lovely big hug.
In fact,
it is suffering !!!

I need accompanies of friends and family !!!
I hate HELP !!!
Why I must study here ?!

BUT,
your message made me smile,
delighten my heart.
I was smiling to myself in the train,
people may think that I am asn insane !!!

Whatever la,
at least you make me smile.
Miss you.

by_bittercoffee ^^

2 comments:

  1. sunday is a good day lar.aizz

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am sick of sunday..just don't feel right with it !!!!

    ReplyDelete