Saturday, April 24, 2010

The eyes

Look at your picture, I realized that, maybe you love me very much. I could know that because you wore the birthday present, the shirt, that I presented you last two years. You are still the same...still the handsome one. The brown eyes are brimming with vigour always attract my eyesight.
Your eyes is the prettiest I have ever seen. When looking into your eyes, I could see the clear reflection. You always give me such a special feeling. However, I can't regard you as a normal friend, but not also a lover.

I want you to care about me, I want you to do everything for me, I want you to show me your love, I want all I wanted you to do so.

Can I merely say: " I love your eyes. "
Or,
can I barely say: " I love the orange-yellow shirt. "
Can I ?

1.32 am
by_bittercoffee

1 comment: