Thursday, April 29, 2010

currently

We cannot make decisions too fast because there maybe an unexpected turning point lying ahead. Many examples around me prove that this is a virtual fact. One may says:" I certainly won't do this ", but he or she did it at last. This shows how unbelievable that person is; it related to one's character. So, instead of making decision in a short time, I will say:" we do not know what will happen in the end, so just wait and see". It is hatred to speak out my opinion in this way as it sounds quite irresponsible in some ways. Whenever I convey the message something like that, it must be a speechless situation or I have no any idea about it.

In my mind, it is actually something impossible to achieve, but I just don't want to conclude that it must not happen on me as transition of the process or decision may takes place. However, this kind of words cause many troubles to me as well as others, I deem. Because of the remarks, perhaps, people start to pursue it whereas I do not want it to happen. Causing a grief circumstance arise ultimately. How sad it is. Then, I could only speechless for it.
Sometimes, things simply happen naturally, do not change it purposely. I'm unsecured once again. I hope I can love someone whom I can really rely on, and the person love me too. However, there's no one. The reason why I aspire after love is due to I am sicked of the life at present time. I yearn after the caressing of my loved one, and give me a hug when I am moody.
The one I loved that don't like me.
by_bittercoffee

2 comments:

  1. the one u love dont love u ,
    many love u u dont love .
    swt swt.
    huahah...
    想开点吧=)

    让自己过得开心些。

    ReplyDelete
  2. ntg is impossible,u can make it come true...

    ReplyDelete