Saturday, May 1, 2010

< I hope >

You would never know that I like you. Even though you knew about it, but you just ignored it.

I hope to get your call whenever I need someone to be by my side.
I hope to see you whenever I miss you.
I hope to get your message though it is only a "hi."
I hope I can by your side when you feel stress.
I hope I can accompany you in your sleepless night until you fall sleep.
I hope I can make some food and take it for you when you say you have no time to eat.
I hope to take good care of you so that you won't fall sick easily.

And yet, all of those "I hope" above would not come true.
I also hope that you are my guardian angel. But your burden seems like too heavy, and I just don't want to bother you. Besides, I should not emerge in your world, and throw your life into confusion. I have no choice but to keep this secret in my heart.

by_bittercoffee

1 comment:

  1. That hope you have... can't be anything else if you don't give it a chance to fly.

    hope is like a bird. It's pretty from close but even more beautiful when you let it fly out there.

    ReplyDelete