Saturday, May 8, 2010

missing you

I miss you, but I didn't tell you. Unless the degree of missing you reach a certain level, and it is incapable to be kept in the small room, heart, anymore. I want to tell you how badly I miss you every moment, but I am feared of the ignoring attitude again. And, I just don't understand you: Is someone deep in your heart that you cannot let go? In fact, a simple sentence, is enough to lighten up my day. But you would never tell me this.

The fist size little thing is pumping as long as I am still alive in this world. Whithin my body, the red colour blood circulate in the body over and over again. It is just blood. Besides carrying oxygen and nutrients to the body cells, blood also transports hormone to stimulate my body cells to miss you. So, the body cells brim of your charmingly images and your lovely voice. I can't stop to miss you.

It is undeniable that you grow in my heart, like a seed; whenever I miss you, nutrients are added to it, allowing this wonderful creature to become the flower with mellow hue. But the extraordinary of this small flower is the immortality of it's soul. Yes, it has a soul. This indicates that no end in this path, I have to continue it for life.

11.00am
by_bittercoffee


3 comments: