Sunday, May 9, 2010

I am falling for you

I dreamed of you again...whenever the situation with your existence will be a sweet memory, regardless of any grief happened. The answer is simply because of you. Because of you, everything just becomes fine.

It is the first time I feel that you are the one who I really wanted desperately. Even though I am well-known that I am not eligible for it, perhaps, but I would like to have a try. Definitely not now. It needs time to prove the feeling, it cannot barely say but no action. Yes, I deem. You stepped into my heart with a minuet at first. However, the flower blossomed out suddenly these few days, futhermore bestrew the lake of love with those small yet pretty flowers.

You are not a man in the street, you are such an extraodinary guy to me as the first person that I like the whole shoot, including your weakness and whatever not good. All your weakness converted to the good ones automatically. The one who gives the feeling to me as you would never be found in my life ever again because you are impossible to find on the other earth. Perhaps I am crazy for you, so I see no spot in you. Moreover, I feel distressed about the situation you are in now. I wished I could console and caress you as you stray from the right path, but you seemed found the correct way of life. I am very happy with that indeed.

My dear, has a nice day...

by_bittercoffee

No comments:

Post a Comment