Monday, May 31, 2010

past

Once, you hurted me deeply but I still loving you so much. You choose not to appreciate my love but cheated me once and again. Eventually, my little fragile heart broke like crystal and it is no longer repairable, scars are emerged after the wounds stitched. However, I appreciate the hurts you gave me, it enable me to grow more mature, and discern what are guys' real features and how hypocritical they are.

Well, I am glad that I never forget your birthday or specially call it to rememberance. It is impossible to delete you completely from my mind, the remnant of the memories still rewinding in recollection. I am not computer or electrical device, I can't entirely forget a person by just clicking a button. I will not forget you because you are pasrt of my past, your existence prove that I lived in the past.

You told me not to rest on the past, we must look forward and the past should not affect the present time. I tried hard and finally I succeed in letting you go, not being able to affect my life anymore.

Happy Birthday to you.

Orange, your favourite colour.
This is the last post I wrote about you, no more post about you will ever appear in my blog after this because my heart accomodate with another person, there is no more space for you.

0526
by_bittercoffee

No comments:

Post a Comment