Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You are my star

You asked me:" Why are the stars so beautiful and why they are blinking all the time?" Lol, I regard this as a science question. Stars are blinking because the atmosphere is always windy and fluctuating, result in the position of the images are always changing. Hence, the stars appear to twinkle. This is my answer at first. But you told me that the stars are twinkling just because of the unique one, that is you. By the reason of you are chosen, so the eye of the night are twinkling.

Well, I have no idea about it. People always say the starry sky is beautiful. To my way of thinking, this is because of the foil of the dark background makes the stars are dazzling. Hence, the starlit night can be extraordinary lovely. However, I do believe that everyone on earth are unique, as you said, as well as the stars above the sky.

What you said today is not like what you would say normally. But I can trace it in your blog, the sentences you wrote are pretty and sentimental. I love to read your blog. Hopefully I can understand you more and more. And I wish what you said is exactly what you think in your mind...Hrm...

I am looking forward the time when we meet because I am gonna to impress you, baby. Lol ~

by_bittercoffee

2 comments:

  1. I love how you write your blog too, even though I spotted a lot of grammar errors. :P

    Well, the stars are blinking because of the stars are surrounded by a lot of other planets like our Sun, for other living things from the outer space, I mean, outside our universe, our sun is a star to them. Stars are blinking because the planets around it are moving and it sometimes blocked the sun light from moving into our eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the information from NASA website =.=

    ReplyDelete