Monday, April 19, 2010

New perception

From that time on, I don't believe in LOVE anymore. I start to contemplate what is love means and what is my intention wanna be loved ? I deem love happen naturally, the fire just break out unconsciously. You have no way to turn back, the only way is to continue your love. Some may get the blissed relationship, but some others may not.

There are many good guys in this world, but seem like will never happen to me. This result in myself not to trust that damned thing anymore ! I am fear to come across that lovely but frightful thing because it make me feel insecure once again. I really really hate that feeling. You may think that I'm pessimist, but that's the only feeling I have.

People always make a rod for one's own back, just like me....fear for it, but ask for it still. Sigh. The feeling of loving a person that impossible have the outcome is the worst one. It's suffered yet intoxicated.
Love someone doesn't mean must having he or she, as long as the one you loved is happy. But the problem is you are leading a stressful life, yet I am incapable to lighten up your day.

I'm trying hard to understand more about you, but you close the only passage.

by_bittercoffee

No comments:

Post a Comment