Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tears...

Tears,
first drop,
second drop,
dropped on my shirt.

The small volcano within me comes to the end of its endurance and erupted eventually...

I tried to suppress it from streaming, but all of my efforts are in vain. I am upset everytime I come back to here, but I never weep for it, the tears had been swallowing back to my body and forgotten. This is the first time I cry in my hostel.

I am thinking about him, I want to text him a message...ask him to console my incomplete heart and say that we are only able to be friends, couldn't more than that. I haven't even able to type a word, he called me just in time. When I heard his voice, I cried even more badly. He very gan jiong, keep asking me what had happened. Then he started to scold me:" Play play play, no need to study la, how you going to be independent in your future ?" I could feel his caring though he was scolding me, I miss the past, but the feeling just couldn't allow me to go back...

I am so selfish, I had hurted him....I know he is back to me earnestly this time, but I only need his caring, nothing else.

I need caring ~
But ignored his love ~

by_bittercoffee ^^

5 comments:

  1. going thru your words i could feel the pain travelling thru my heart...reminded me of an episode in my life..long back..forgotten and burried with my past..you are good with words..take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. wen jia,i like you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for you, but it is time you forget that and move on with your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no deepest strenght then the one you get by fighting yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wen jia,congratulation to you.

    work hard for the future

    ReplyDelete