Friday, February 5, 2010

No more...

I stood still erectly, looking at the road ahead of me. More precisely, it is a T-junction. I stand aright at the bustle intersection point where vehicles are passing. It was a sweltering afternoon, beams of sunlight reflect on my face fervidly. Intolerable high temperature compelled the transpiration rate in my body to increase, sweat beaded on my forehead.

There is a parking space that I acquaintance with, my eyes fixed on the confine space spontaneously. However, the Rabbit would not wait for me at there anymore. The same situation I'm in now and the vehicles on the road are likewise -- nothing special, everything is the same as always ostensibly. But, there is a significant diffference for me !

It isn't there anymore, no more. I want to pursue after it, but grievely it prevent me from chasing. I miss it's smile, the dazzingly one. I just, I just want it to smile merely for me once again, this would satisfy my cupidity.

When the Rabbit will stop there only for me once more ?

I miss you, do you ?

by_bittercoffee ^^

2 comments:

  1. The world is not only have 'Rabbit' inside her stomach.She also have'elephant','fox','dog','cat'.......

    Pick end point in KL,that end point is not always is the bus terminal.There also have teksi and LRT or even KLIA.

    Remenber
    Donot demand,grad it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year,my friend

    ReplyDelete