Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Single...stiLL

Yea, I'm still single !!!

I have never receive Valentine's gift for 19 years, what a pity !!! With the love one who stay in my heart, but not pass the Valentine's day with him, because I know my position in his heart -- no position.
Hahaaa, looking forward his words, his approaches to me, and even his greetings...but I waited nothing, expected. Sigh...I'm after his carings, but he never !!!

LOL, I'm just too happy, because he finally says something to me face to face. Hey, don't think nonsense ya, merely normal conversation. But I don't know this is a good sign or otherwise ?! He told me before that he can't treat me normally like other people because I'm special, but yesterday he spoke to me, is that means I have become to normal friend and no longer special in his heart ??? I am scared, I'd never ask him questions that hidden in my heart for a long long period , because I scare the answers unveil would unfavorable. I am really afraid of !!!

Waiting, still waiting...

The song that he like,

Nothing's gonna change my love for you,
you ought to know by now how much I love you,
one thing you can be sure of,
I'll never ask for more than your love.

by_bittercoffee ^^

1 comment:

  1. If he's meant to be yours, you own him regardless of how many obstacles that you guys have to go thru.
    *loads of supports to you* =)

    ReplyDelete