Wednesday, February 3, 2010

the PASSION

It's still remain fresh in my memory that the purpose I open this blog is to note down the sweet and sour in my life. But...I found that the enthusiastic flame have gone out. The times I write on here become lesser and lesser, unless there is something special.

I read all of my older posts and I found that I am actually an absolute pessimist, as most of my friends said, my blog is always grief. Well, I hope I'm not. LOL, from this day onwards, I want to rekindle the blaze I once had, with no more entirely sorrow, but a bit as complements of my tedious writing.

On 01012010, I read a horoscopic book. The book mentions that Cancers have a hard life this year and there is only 1 star for the all-year luck. Gosh, see...how awful it is, sigh. Yea, I should work really really hard for this year to do my best in the external exams. Hope I could attain my targets and aim for A* ( 90/100%; so-called A star ), but only abnormal can get A*. I know I couldn't get it ( I'm too stupid ) but just take it as an impetus that always remind me to work hard, xD.

MUET and IELTS worrying me much. Sigh.....only english in my life, no more chinese ya !!! Seriously, Esthar, PLEASE SPEAK ENGLISH !!! I'm not "chuan" , but I have to speak english. Bear in mind, whoever speaks other than english will be amersed to treat a meal. Thanks for your co-operation.

by_bittercoffee ^^

5 comments:

  1. Speak or type? I can only type but not speak. My english sucked. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. walaoeh,,, why highlight my name ><
    okie , i also tend to improve my speaking skill ,this was the only way . i will mwke it up !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaun:
    of course speak la....>.<lll
    you should start to speak from now on, next time you call me, ENGLISH please....thanks

    Esthar: absolute have to highlight you, you'd forget otherwise.....ngek ngek ngek.......LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. walao==''' I wont forget this time!!!!

    ReplyDelete