Thursday, February 18, 2010

Guilty

Firstly, I have deep thoughts and feelings today. Scenario of Taiwan episode are on view animatedly.

W drive swiftly to airport in order to send-off her lover. We, 4 of us are very gan jiong for her, because the time is silently approached. Yet, we took the wrong road, this made us even more gan jiong because we are severely had inadequate of time. W was extremely nervous and keep asking which is the correct route. She said she doesn't want to go when we are still on the way heading to airport, but we know she meant another. Who does not want to see his or her lover when he or she is going to somewhere far and meet only once or twice a year ?!

W is very tense until her eyes run with tears. Hopefully, W meet with his lover eventually before he enters the entrance gate. Fortunately, this didn't leave a remorse memory behind. In fact, this inspire me a lot.

I'm so compunction the whole day today. Felt so sorry...gosh !!! My heart is unstable, and I am utterly out of the way. I should make clear of it, don't fall into the trap or cause any needless misunderstandings. Believe me, my heart still there...nothing's gonna change my love for you.

p/s: Everyone should grab his or her blessed by his or her own, but I am just too timid -- I'd rather deceive myself it is there rather than hear the cruel reality.

by_bittercoffee ^^

1 comment: