Thursday, December 4, 2008

Finally...Relieved

Today was my last exam day !!!

Woosh~~
Before time's up, I went out of the hall.
I'm just too impatient to wait for going to Bt.Tinggi JJ to sing k with my pal...

ViVi
Stephy
Esthar
Joy
Kai Lun
Qing
I

Well, 7 of us having a gladsome day at GREENBOX
shout out loudly when singing,
maybe it is just for releasing pressure that embedded within me...

we having steamboat after this
Regrettable, that steamboat was awfully unpalatable i ever eat
Whoops...!
In the sequel, we cheers by using chinese tea instead of beer
HaHaHawhat we cheer for?

OMG...

lock stock n barrel, everything
future, health, happiness, blessedness n even spouse or child

A crazy idea emerged in my mind then,
standing on the pedestrian overbridge,
seeing the oncoming cars below
and shout out as loud as i could
I want a folie recollection for my youthhood as well...
I stood midmost of a T-junction when we are ready to back home,
I was in the dark for that moment......
I wonder which road I should choose for my future?

er, I have to think over it....

by_bittercoffee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment