Sunday, October 4, 2009

HPV

Do you know what is HPV?
Lol,
it is a vaccination series of cervix cancer....

Well,
our government provided free vaccination for all the 13 years old girls in Malaysia,
but the other girls or women wouldn't get the free vaccination.
So my parents brought us to inject HPV this morning --
both of the elder sisters and I.

Woosh,
no pain could be feel at that moment,
the pain is come after you know ?!
Luckily my left arm being injected,
or I couldn't write otherwise.
Is not utterly pain,
just can't apply large force or energy.
I faced some difficulties when take bath or any action in daily life !!!
I couldn't arise my hand.....
==''

There are 3 injections I need to do,
it's important to complete your vaccination series within the scheduled time to help ensure full protection.
Today was the first time I was injected,
I need to inject 1 more time after 1 month and the last one after 6 months.

For your information,
cervix cancer as the second killer of women disease in Malaysia.
This vaccination can decrease up to 90% of the chances to get this horrible disease ( if I don't get wrong )!!!

Appreciate your life...

by_bittercoffee ^^

4 comments: