Monday, October 26, 2009

Thanks, my dear

Sunday,
thank you for JH fetching me back to my hostel.

We have a really great day shopping at Sunway,
pick and choose a dress for JH to wear for her birthday party.
It had been a long time we never shopping like that,
really chuffed !!!
Though I didn't buy the things that I intend to buy.

Paparich, Honeymoon...
Although the food cannot fulfill my appetite,
but many nice shot we snapped,
wakakaa.
Mirthful.Enjoy.

While on the way back to my hostel,
Ngo said she was feeling bad everytime fetch me back to my hostel.
Then my dear YS also echoed what she'd said.
I just realized that you love me so much !!!
Hey,
this is the keystone of this post.

Really touch when you guys ''bu she de'' me,
because no one said this to me before.
As I walked toward HELP Residence,
my heart was afflicted,
I miss you so much.
But nevermind,
I will go back this week to celebrate birthday with my dear JH.

One more time I emphasise here:
I love all of you so much !!!

p/s:
YS, dont think like that, everything just fine, take it easy. Worried about you in fact.

Ngo, don't always say break !!! It's hard to be together with your love one. So, appreciate it.

JH, when you want to tell me who you love? Lol, nothing I worried about you.

Joy, HUH !!! Hate you, even JH's birthday you also don't come back !!! Really busy as bee huh?

Lyanz, my dear...I miss you so so so much !!! When you come back? And huh, never reply message.

Oni, Lol, just hope you and your boy boy can sweet sweet forever, wakakaa.

SC, this one, also HUH !!! You are not free everytime I ask you to yumcha, don't know what you busy for ?!

by_bittercoffee

2 comments:

  1. it is pass ady lar!!!jz forget wat i write....
    haha~~我等着你回来。。。。xixi
    we all always beside U....no matter we all buzy own life, but we all still FREN...muackss

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..really touch !!! huai seldom write this kind of things !!! owh....^^

    ReplyDelete