Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mooncake Festival

My mooncake festival was kinda meaningless this year.

Just yumcha with friends at My Tasty Kopitiam,
nothing special to do ?!
All of the friends have their own programmes,
but left JH, Ngor and I....
Only few ''pieces'' of mooncake I'd eaten this year.
My mom didn't buy mooncake at all because all of my family members don't like it.
It's too sweet for me....

I didn't have much feeling to Mooncake Festival this year,
only few tanglungs I saw,
yet I didn't see any mooncake promotions in the shopping centres ( maybe I didn't go to shopping centre lately) ?!

Today my friend brought some mooncakes here and invited us to level 1 eat together.
Lol,
actually I enjoyed the moment when we're chit-chating here and there,
our friendships once again being strengthen !!!
Happy + satisfied...

p/s: Hope you have a happy Mooncake Festival, miss you ~

by_bittercoffee ^^

1 comment:

  1. hehhehe.....yalo...u long time dint go out gua....
    if u go like 1u those shopping complex la...they did a good job in design the whole background of the stall selling mooncake....

    ReplyDelete