Monday, March 9, 2009

My DreamZ...

Hey,
everybody I'm back !!

I'm so lucky that my holidays meet with the day of SPM release...
10th - 14th March 2009
12th of March, SPM result will come out
I'm so nervous...
Hoping everything will be okey
Everyone said this to me:
''You no need to fear lar, you must get straight As''
Friends and relatives...all said like this
I'm quite press...you know?
If I don't get straight As?
You and I will depressed...especially me,
because I'm not such good you think actually
That's why I'm worrying my result....

That day,
I had made a dream...
I don't know whether I should happy or feel sad.
Well,
I got 11 A1s and 1 B3 in my trial.
Then,
I dreamed that i got the same result in SPM...
The B3 I got was BI,
This was the subject I worriest
as my english is not so good...

Anyway,
I hope I can the result that meet my requirement !
As long as I did my best,
I will try to accept the reality if the result is not good...

Make a wish for all of you....

by_bittercoffee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment